MRCOG Part 3 Overseas
OSCE Gold Course
London, 28-29 April 2018 (£450)
Part 3 Course 1
London, 5-6 May 2018 (£525)
Part 3 Course 2
London, 7-8 May 2018 (£525)
NB - please note the Gold Course is back to £450
Not working in the UK or have little experience of how things work here? Then come and join us on the Part 3 Overseas Course for a day of intensive revision and updates on UK policy and practice.
We cover all aspects of NHS care including:
- NHS Regulations: waiting times, funding including fertility treatment
- Teaching and Training: formative and summative assessment (OSATs, Mini-CEX etc)
- Information Governance: data protection, audit, disclosure
- Surgery: WHO, operative procedures *
- Competence: assessment of capacity, the mental health act, safeguarding
- Risk Management: critical incidents, DATIX, never events
- Patient Complaints: PALS, duty of candour
- Medico-Legal Issues: consent, breach of duty
- Evidence-based Medicine: research, trials, statistics
We’ll show you how you will be tested on these aspects of care and teach you how to demonstrate your knowledge ensuring you score well in the domains of ‘safety’ and ‘communication’.
*We have a variety of models you can practice your surgical and teaching skills on and a full range of instruments and devices to play with.